Sunrise: the perfect place to experience the growth of bustling city-life from the beautiful terraces of Metropica. Located at 1800 NW 136th Avenue in Sunrise, Metropica goes beyond modern technology and amenities to produce a luxurious, grand, and convenient lifestyle. It’s a rapidly growing community that boasts over 1,300 units of living space of multiple varieties and sizes (including at least 300 townhomes). They will be available in 1, 2, and 3 bedroom layouts, making this community the perfect place for people of all lifestyles, whether single, newly married, or beginning a family, or for the business professional that might be included in any of those categories. This is more than a “residence”, Metropica is a well-thought out community that will incorporate the professional, casual, and relaxing aspects of life into a bustling and modern landscape.
– Imported porcelain tile throughout the living room and bedroom areas
– Incredible sunset views of the Everglades natural beauty and urban lifestyle
– Each home will be fully-finished and designed by world-renowned YOO Design Studio
– Owners have the option to select from two different base YOO finish selections and various upgrade options
– Open floor plans with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and smooth-finish 9’ or 10’ ceilings in all living spaces
– Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and wrap-around terraces in all corner units
– Spacious walk in closets in all master bedrooms
– Pre-wired for high-speed communications
– Smart-home technologies that integrate into the building amenities and professional concierge services
– Imported porcelain tile floors and backsplashes throughout the kitchens
– Premium contemporary European-style cabinetry of varying styles preselected by Yoo studios
– Imported quartz countertops
– Designer stainless steel appliances, including counter-depth, French-door refrigerator, cooktop and oven, microwave and dishwasher
– Oversized stainless steel zero radius square edge sink
– Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe
– Imported porcelain tile throughout the bathroom Premium contemporary cabinetry
– Designer plumbing fixtures by Hansgrohe Imported stone vanity tops and full size mirrors Double sinks in all master baths
– Oversized tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in select residences Powder room in select residences
This flagship residential building is a design-collaboration of
YOO | INTERIOR DESIGN
Founded in 1999 by international property entrepreneur John Hitchcox and ubiquitous designer Philippe Starck, YOO is a residential and hotel design company offering the creative visions of world renowned designers Philippe Starck, Marcel Wanders, Jade Jagger, Kelly Hoppen, Steve Leung and the YOO Studio. With 51 projects in 40 cities and 26 countries, throughout Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North and South America and the Middle East, YOO is a thoroughly international lifestyle brand.
OPPENHEIM ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN | ARCHITECTURE
Chad Oppenheim, lead designer and principal of Oppenheim Architecture + Design, is a Miami based international architect whose award-winning work encompasses all realms of design, ranging from largescale urban architecture, hotels and resorts, and luxury homes to interiors and furnishings. Founded in 1999, Oppenheim Architecture + Design has garnered global recognition for socially and environmentally conscious architecture, as well as setting trends in the sustainable and humanitarian sectors. An alchemist of atmosphere, Oppenheim transforms the prosaic into the poetic, eliciting a site’s inherent power through passion and sensitivity towards man and nature. Projects spanning 25 countries have garnered the firm more than 50 industry distinctions, including over 40 AIA Awards.
EDSA | SUSTAIN GOING GREEN
For more than 50 years, EDSA, an internationally renowned planning, landscape architecture and urban design firm, has been creating sustainable outdoor environments to live, work, learn and play.
EDSA operates under the premise that successful urban environments are destinations that combine development and open spaces to create an exciting, viable neighborhood fabric. Through careful planning and analysis, EDSA urban projects are designed to provide optimal benefits to the surrounding community while addressing the complexities and intricate relationships that tie cities together.
From Malta to Mexico, working in nearly 100 countries across the globe, EDSA is committed to delivering thriving surroundings of both beauty and function.